Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I have been homeschooling for over 13 years now.  It has been a blast watching my kids explore and learn and have fun.  We have built a pirate ship and sailed the "seven seas" (that's what canoes and swimming pools are for!). We have exploded volcanoes and dug dungeons (yep - really BIG holes in the back yard!).  We have made giant bubbles, built pyramids, made Egyptian wigs, and oh so many other wonderful things.  We have had a great time building wonderful memories, but sadly I do not have many pictures or videos to document these great things.  I have to be the world's worst journal keeper.  I don't enjoy writing, so I make excuses not to do it.  I love to take pictures, but hate putting them in scrap books. *sigh*  But this year I am going to try to do better.  So in my efforts here are some pictures and videos for our first week of "school" in 2014.
 
To study centripetal force and inertia we built "marble runs"
 


 
 
 

For Art and History
 
Vanessa painted a "fresco" like the ancient Greeks



Raphael painted a shield like the Ancient Romans



No comments:

Post a Comment