Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

My favorite day is "today"

My favorite day of the week? - hmmm...I have been pondering this for a few days and wonder how I should answer.  My problem is that I am wondering if I should have a favorite.  I love Mondays for family night, Tuesdays for the joy Liberty Belles brings to my girls, Wednesdays for mutual and the wonderful opportunity I have to spend with the awesome youth in our ward (they are truly amazing!), Thursdays for the insights and knowledge gained by teaching at ARC (my students teach me so much and force me grow in ways I never thought possible), Fridays for date night and spending time with the love of my life, Saturday for a day of work and fun with the whole family, and Sundays for spiritual renewal and strengthening of my soul.  So, how can I pick one?  Everyday is such a blessing.  "Today is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it!"  So I guess I could say, my favorite day of the week is today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have a lot of really great things going on in your life right now. That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete